Unified Employees Organize 5K Supporting Pulse Orlando Relief
At Unified we are more than just a company, we are a community of active, energetic and caring people. Both in and out of the office employees are always working to help and support the causes that coworkers believe in. Which is why our employees have decided to come together on July 6th, 2016, to create a 5K race to benefit Pulse Orlando Relief.
Being in the industry of social media, we know the power that it can hold which is why we have decided to kickoff this fundraiser on all of our channels and we ask for your support in spreading the word.
If you are interested in joining the race or donating to the cause check out our fundraising page here.
- Sign Up By: Sunday, July 3, 2016
- Bib Pick-up: 6pm on day of event
- Race will start and end at the Bluestone Cafe at Lakeside Center in Prospect Park.
- Bag check and lockers are available for a fee.
- For any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about social media? Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter today.